Finland Education System Is Very Laid Back, And Totally Working
This article reviews some unconventional practices that make the Finnish education system so successful.
tags: finland teaching education
2. The first day of school is all fun and games.
3. Finland schools don’t have subjects.
4. School days are short.
5. Students get a 15-minute break every 45-minutes of class.
6. There are no standardized tests.
7. Teachers are as revered as doctors.
PBL in the Mirror: Planning for Student Reflection | Blog | Project Based Learning | BIE
This article gives a detailed example of how to sketch out and organize a PBL lesson.
tags: project based learning pbl Reflection
Essential Books | Common Sense Media
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.