The Jigsaw Classroom
tags: cooperative learning jigsaw pedagogy diversity inclusivity
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
An Introduction to 100 Important Paintings with Videos Created by Smarthistory | Open Culture
tags: paintings art art history
Resources for Addressing Racism and Hatred in the Classroom | ASCD Inservice
tags: racism hatred tolerance diversity inclusivity
Olivia Gaines (LIV) on Twitter: "Just finished "Start with Why" by @simonsinek. This January covers "When". Who will write What's next, and Where can I find it? https://t.co/Qd3RN6ldck"
Just finished "Start with Why" by @simonsinek. This January covers "When". Who will write What's next, and Where ca… https://t.co/I69QECNIu5
The Marshall Memo Admin - Issues
How principals can orchestrate effective PLCs
2. Exercising restraint when coaching teachers and principals
3. Are you decisive or stubborn?
4. Michael Fullan on bottom-up accountability
5. A quiz on the best teaching and learning techniques
6. What we can learn from multiracial students’ academic achievement
7. Short items: (a) Reading Like a Historian; (b) Khan Academy teams up with AP
Mathematics Interventions: What Strategies Work for Struggling Learners or Students With Learning Disabilities? | Education Northwest
tags: differentiation math strategies interventions mathematics